The Knights of Columbus Lansing Council #3540 has invited all children of the parish in grades K through 8 to participate in the Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest. Entry forms were distributed through the Religious Education classes, and additional ones may be picked up at the Parish Office or downloaded HERE. RE students may turn in finished posters together with entry forms to their catechists at classes when they meet on December 3 or 4. Students not currently enrolled in RE may turn them in to the Parish Office no later than December 4.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Each poster must reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas.
- Each poster should be the original work (including concept, layout, slogan and any visual images) of a single person.
- Each poster should be approximately 11×17 inches. However, the Supreme Council will not disqualify based on poster size. If pastels, chalk or charcoal are used, the poster must be laminated or covered with clear plastic.
- Each poster must be submitted with an entry form (#5025) – Make sure your council number (3540) is included. The name and grade of the entrant should be printed on the reverse side of the poster in case the poster and entry form get separated.
- All entries become property of the Knights of Columbus Supreme Council office. Posters cannot be returned.